Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pinwheel Afghan (Crochet)

I have started working on one very beautiful afghan this past week.
It's called 'Pinwheel' Afghan
I was RAOK'ed at CrochetMania a few months back with the "Herrshner's Blue Ribbon Afghans" book (as well as some other very nice things). I just love all of the patterns in it. I didn't know which one I wanted to do first, they are all so beautiful.

This is the one that I decided to do first. I am making this one for a sweet lady and I hope that she will like it.

Here are a couple of pics. I now have 20 more pinwheels finished since I made these pics that I will be joining together and adding to the ghan tomorrow. I will post
a pic when I have those added. Here is the ghan.....done in a 'Frosty Green' 4-ply

(pics are clickable)





You can find this book listed on ebay.

Link here: Blue Ribbon Afghans

1 comment:

A Playful Yarn Again said...

How long did it take you to make that Pinwheel afghan? It's so pretty!