My Weirdness Within Me Meme
I have been tagged by
and by [A Playful Yarn] Lisa for this Meme.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I absolutely will just pig out on fried chicken livers. Call me weird, but I love em'......... I will just about make myself sick over them. And an ocassional 1/2 pounder Hershey bar all in one sitting :)....ain't that sad, lol.
2. This may or may not be weird, but I am as bad as Monk when it comes to finger prints. On my sinks, the mirrors, frig door, you name it, seeing finger prints just get all over me.......I always have to get them off of whatever when I see them. Just can not stand to leave them on anything, even for a minute.
3. When I cook, I never use a recipe (maybe sometimes, but very seldom). I just hate to. I come nearer to whipping up something that taste a whole lot better........ so I just pitch the recipes and cook up things to suit my taste buds.
4. My coffee can best be discribed as a suicide. I use a big travel mug, one that holds two regular size cups of coffee in it. Yes, I like instant---------And First I put two teaspoons of coffee in, then one heaping teaspoon of hot chocolate cocoa mix, then 2 and 1/2 teaspoons of sugar. I top it all off with a goodly slug of milk........yup, weird but ooooh so good!
5. I prefer to be a stay at home Mom, literally! If I don't have to go into town, I don't. I use to live with the Old Order Mennonites and there was never much need to go to town.......I kind of got use to that.....hubby is so good to run errands and the cost of gas now adays makes one trip into town at a time a plenty.
6. When I was pregnant with my first Son, I got this weird craving (so everyone else said it was). It was around midnight, which isn't to bad for a pregnant woman in the department of her chances being good that someone may just go out and get it for her. All of a sudden these OH YEA, YUM alarms started going off in my head. Oyster Stew, yep, I had an overwheling urge to get some oyster stew at all cost. Hubby got dressed :) ......... and obliged me with two cans of stew and a box of crackers. Don't forget the pepsi
Okay Okay, so I am late as usual.....whatelse is new :)
So, I am going to tag:
Ok guys, you need to tag 6 people now. =-)