Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, America!

On July 4, 1776,
we claimed our independence from Britain and Democracy was born. Every day thousands leave their
homeland to come to the "land of the free and the home of the
brave" so they can begin their American Dream.

The United States is truly a diverse nation made up of dynamic
people. Each year on July 4, Americans celebrate that freedom
and independence with barbecues, picnics, and family gatherings. Through the Internet we are learning about and communicating
with people of different nations, with different languages and
different races throughout the world. Bringing the world closer
with understanding and knowledge can only benefit all nations.

We invite all nations to celebrate with Americans online this Fourth
of July.

Happy Birthday, America!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hey woman!
Your blog is coming along great!
I love the colors!
How dare you put that beautiful yarn on here. OHHHH,the
Temptation.......which makes you a temptress!!!
Now, I have already gone and spent tooo much lately on crochet "stuff". My hubby wont be pleased.....
Now, the fuzzy nipples, are you selling the item, or the pattern on ebay? Let me know. I definitely want to buy the pattern!
I have just finished the kitchen swap stuff, so all is ready to go! YAY!!! So, I thought, I'd stop by and post a note. I hope all is well, and will talk to you soon!
Lots of huggs,
Sonia