Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ManiaSP Goodies Came Today!!

I got my Sp package today and
my SP was Michele.
She sure does know how to spoil a body, I never expected
this.

She made me these oh so cute avatars that you see here.......the mermaid and

the fishy's in the tank........

and she also made two for my SP recipient for me that I surprised her with.....Lisa's Kitty avatars.

This one with the butterfly
and the kitty fishing in the pond on Lisa's Blog.
Thank you so much for making me these cuties for my SP

And oh yes, the SNB crochet book. Now to show you what she sent in the reveal package today.

click to enlarge


And My Very first Thread Doilies
They Are Beautiful!


Thank You Thank You Thank You Soooo Much
For Making My First SP Swap So Much Fun Michele!
I love it all!!


Oh yeah, by the way, the Hershey Bar is now
just a sweet but ooooh sooo good memory ;)
My healthy cooking and eating will just have to wait one more day, LOL!

No comments: