Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hey There My Blog Buddies

I am here, barely!
My pc went down and I have been working on it this past couple of days here. Just about to get it back up to snuff :)

I have a couple of pics I was gonna post a day or two back, but didn't get the chance to with having the computer probs.
I will more than likely be able to get them on here tomorrow, or Sunday.

I will be gone to my neighbors some tomorrow to help her out. She just lost her hubby of 44 years last night (in the wee hours). He had a stroke a couple of days back and was in the hospital when they lost him. They said he went into a comma and past away around 3am.
It is just so sad, I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my hubby, it's got to be just the the most painful hurt next to that of losing a child.

Keep her in your hearts and prayers everyone.

No comments: