Monday, July 09, 2007

Hey There Karen

Hi Karen,
Thanks for posting your comment on the king size bedspread, I do appreciate it.

When you crochet or knit something like a king size bedspread, it takes quite a bit of yarn, not to mention the hours and days put into making one that size. Priced at $200 dollars is a very fair and realistic price. If people only knew what all went into making something like this, they would know that it should really be priced higher, but I thought $200 was a fair and cost saving price to make one for her.

I went to see the wedding dress you told me about on your site and I am going to share your link here on my blog with others to see it. It is so beautiful. I know that had to take a lot of hours to make. It is so pretty.

Here is the link: deknac.com

When you link here to her site, click on the "About us" and look at that wedding dress.....it is just so pretty. Very awesome work!

I hope you can visit my blog again soon, I will look forward to seeing you again, and thanks for sharing the link to your site with us.


I would like to invite you to visit our crochet forum when you get a chance.
Here is the link: CrochetMania

No comments: