Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Kari At "Will Blog For Yarn" Is Having A Blogiversary With Prizes Everybody!!!

Its Blogiversary Time at Kari's blog everyone!


She is also doing a comments for yarn at her blog.
Stop in for a visit and read all about what she has going on for her Blogiversary.......looks like a lot of fun going down over

at Will Blog For Yarn........check it out, I am sure she would love for all to join in and have some good down to earth fun at her blog!! :)

I know I am :)


Here's A Button

For You Blog

7 comments:

A Playful Yarn Again said...

Been there, done that!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog just gets better & better. I couldn't knit like that, also that is a good thing for left handed people.... they have a hard time learning to knit many times as everything is set up for righties. Have a good wk Kathy & all your visitors.

NewLifestyle said...

Oh no, don't tell me i am gonna have to out type you, that ain't no way!!!
You smoke when it comes to that keypad, LOL!!!
Guess I will probably eat your dust..............DON'T COUNT ON IT STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :)
LOLOL!!

Unknown said...

lol Thanks for the mention!
It's totally gorgeous today and was yesterday as well!

And our blackberry bushes are blooming!!!!!

mmmm.... I hope I can keep a close enough eye on them and beat the birds when they ripen I smell jam calling!!!!

NewLifestyle said...

YW :)
Jam, homemade jam, MMMMM.....it has been a long time since I have had good old homemade jam.
I am just gonna have to come up there this Fall, LOL.........
raid your pantry :)

Anonymous said...

awww I love the 2 little gold fish! I always scroll down to check everything out cause never know when your going to add things. I reallllllly like the purple crochetmania flower bar near the bottom. have a good day! hugggggs

NewLifestyle said...

Hey Marsha,
Thanks for the notice of what I pop in here at the bottom of my blog :)
The CrochetMania Logo is my first practise at making a Logo. It turned out OK but I sure can improve --- it's not the best