Thursday, August 17, 2006

I have been missing in action



Sorry everybody, I haven't meant to desert you all. I have been working on a few designs of my own. I have 3 or 4 in the works..............but I have finished one of them just tonight. It is really a simple pattern ( I do not like anything else, LOL).
I wanted to come up with a baby afghan that one could do in under 6 hours (or in one day).
This is what I designed. Remember, it is just a really simple ghan, but it can be gussied up with some applique things for girl or boy. Just sew onto the ghan anywhere. This is a simple join as you go ghan.

1 comment:

A Playful Yarn Again said...

Kathy do I ever like this blanket!! It is SO adorable! What pattern did you use for the squares?? I love the colors too. See, it's good to look back in the archives...never know what you'll find.