Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hi, Yea, It's Me!!

Sorry that I have not been in here posting much lately. I have started making slippers. I did up this design a couple of weeks back.
I call them
'The Perfect Slipper'.
No toe poking out of these, lol.
I made these more like a shoe at the toe end, then rounded back to making the foot. Since I first posted these at my etsy shop, I have been busy filling orders for them. They did turn out so good that I will be continuing to make on these for a while. I am trying to get at least 8 or 9 more colors done up soon, now that I have caught up on these first orders.

Here are the two that I have finished and are posted at my etsy shop:

click on the pics to get to my shop
'Raspberry Orchids'
SOLD!!


'Green Goddess'
ONE PAIR STILL IN STOCK!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

E-mail me if you would like to order a pair, or would like anything from my shop, and I will get back with you asap!
Thanks For Looking Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DON'T FORGET MY AUCTION FOR THE 'JEWEL BOX YARNS'
I WILL BE RUNNING ANOTHER AUCTION IN JUST A FEW DAYS,
SO DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY FOR A LOOK SEE!
AT MY WEBSITE: CrochetKnitAndMore.com

Link here to make a bid.....last day to bid on, so hurry, don't miss out on these while there is still time!
Good Luck with your bidding Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

A Playful Yarn Again said...

I really love these slippers...so adorable!!